02.11.-16.11.2020, online - Dr. Martina Bross, Dr. Inka Montero
- Doctoral Candidates starting their project (1st year)
- Doctoral Candidates in the research phase (2nd and 3rd year)
- Doctoral Candidates from Medicine and the Life Sciences
This online course combines material and assignments participants will work on themselves and two live online seminars.
Course materials and assignments will be sent on Monday, November 2nd. The online seminars will take place on Monday, November 9th (15:00-17:00) and on Monday, November 16th (15:00-17:00). Participants will have to complete all elements of the course including the online assignments and both live online seminars.
In this interactive workshop you will learn about:
In addition we will discuss:
Learn more about our trainers.
Please note that only Doctoral Candidates from Medicine and the Life Sciences can take part in this course. The Medical Faculty DOES recognize this course. It is primarily aimed at English speaking doctoral candidates who cannot take part in the German speaking courses offered by the Medical Faculty. If you can take part in a German course, please check the website of the Medical Faculty.
If you do not have a University Tübingen Mail Account with Login ID, please contact us in time. In order for you to access the course material, we will have to create a guest account for you.
Course booking - How to join a course
1. You must be logged in or register, in order to join a course.
2. If you are logged in, you can join this course here.
- Please note that your course booking is binding.
- With your course booking you agree to our registration requirements & conditions of participation.