26.09.2019, 9:00-17:00, Keplerstr. 2, Ground Floor R. 0.38 - Jakob Horstmann
- Advanced Doctoral Candidates
- Postdoctoral Researchers
- Participants must belong to the faculties of Humanities or Social Sciences
This course aims to enable participants to successfully publish their English language articles in academic journals. It will create an understanding of the publication process of peer reviewed journals.
We will develop individual strategies for the writing and publishing of research articles in the English language.
Key topics include:
Participants are expected to actively partake in writing exercises and group discussions between presentations sequences. Power Point slides of the presentation will be made available after the workshop.
Learn more about our trainers.
There is still one space available for this workshop. If you want to participate, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), as the deadline for online registration has expired.
Please note: Your preparation
Please send in the following information by 31st August 2019 at email@example.com:
Course booking - How to join a course
1. You must be logged in or register, in order to join a course.
2. If you are logged in, you can join this course here.
- Please note that your course booking is binding.
- With your course booking you agree to our registration requirements & conditions of participation.